Welcome to the Revolution of Flexible Foam Technology – Since 1987
PE-PP Foam Sheet Extrusion Line – 100% Made in Italy
Twin-screw extrusion lines for making expanded, flexible, technical, ecologic, flat, non cross-linked Polyethylene (PE) & Polypropylene (PP) film, using “Direct Gasing” extrusion technology.
Expanded materials produced by FAP’s lines are 100% recyclable and manufactured using technologies and production processes sensible to atmospheric pollution are not causing problems to ozone and minimizing industrial wastes.
The Extrusion Lines developed and built by FAP in the last years have brought important innovations regarding the production of PE/PP foam.
The best offers:
Complete automatic machines & Know-How.
1. FAP offers full twin-screw extrusion lines, machines for the treatment of granulated blends, extrusion gas controlling unit, high-precision gravimetric dosers, equipment for the treatment of the film and winding units, additional equipment for foam conversion.
2. FAP provides to the clients the specific advanced knowledge of all production processes.
During technical research and development of the screws and extrusion heads, FAP has optimized various materials concerning density and homogeneity, thus being the unique manufacturer able to offer excellent quality at a competitive price of the final product.
The improvement of the mixing process of PE with gas on one hand, and the use of the economical and efficient lines on the other one have led to a saving up to 20% of the costs, showing important figures for Kw/Kg of product.
Continual contact with client:
Long-term experience and professionalism allow to provide a competent support for the customers, from the very first step of the production line’s planning until the putting into operation the machines. Regarding the specific field of extrusion in which FAP is a leader, the company guides and advises customers in order to achieve the best production profit for any kind of expanded material.
1. FAP lines can produce any kind of traditional expanded materials, as well as innovative ones.
2. All FAP’s machines and equipment can be introduced in already exiting production.
The extrusion lines are based on twin-screw technology that allows a better control during the mixing process of the melt. The extruders are divided in areas with various temperatures and pressure levels and are equipped with dosing units with a high precision and fidelity. An accurate study and research of the construction and implementation of the electrical units has led to a remarkable energy saving method and thus to lower material costs. The FAP lines are designed to function 24h a day and therefore built with high quality materials, which are treated for long-life use and a handling with minimum issues.
FAP guarantees post-sale technical support for the successful management and maintenance, rapid supply of spare parts, immediate assistance by e-mail or by phone (9 am – 12 pm and 2 pm – 6 pm GMT+1, Monday to Friday) for any kind of technical & production support.
Warranty for FAP machinery excluding wearing parts is 12 months from the delivery date.
With great success FAP designs and constructs Machinery for Foam Conversion:
- Laminating lines to laminate expanded PE-PP/Bubble film with other materials;
- Cutting and welding machinery to convert materials in formats and bags;
- Cutter for angular format to make three-dimensional angular profiles.
– There is a significant presence of products based on FAP technology on the European market. Innovative machines by FAP manage to produce materials of higher quality and better density in comparison with the existing offer of the same product on the today’s market.
– The vast range of application of materials, produced on FAP’s lines: building, automotive, packaging and more. Read more hear…
– FAP has enlarged its range of technical solutions, so that currently it can design and build machines with a productivity starting from 50 up to 1500 Kg/h, obtaining very low density of 16 kg/m3 (PE expanded film) and of 30 kg/m3 (PP expanded film).
The final product itself starts with the idea of a basic product that can be developed, improved and finally personalized according to the specific requirements of the Customer.
Choosing FAP technology you obtain:
+ Long-term profit,
+ Non-waste production,
+ The best price of the final product,
+ The best quality of the final product,
+ The best technology, existing in the market,
+ The vast range of materials for various industries,
+ Low costs of electrical power during the manufacturing process,
+ All machines are designed and assembled in conformity with European safety rules (CE).
EXTRUSION LINES FOR PE – PP FOAM SHEET 100% MADE IN ITALY
FAP Srl is a member of Italian Plastics and Rubber processing machinery and moulds manufacturers’ association Amaplast